No sleep and Auto-correct?

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
While I was not sleeping, I started thinking about how ludacris something is that changes the words you put down to something else, totally changing your meaning. This in turn led me to thinking about dream interpretation. How can somebody else say what your dreams mean? How do you hide the meaning of what you think from yourself? Which led me to a third thing that assumes to know what you want, what you mean , and what is best for you. Any guesses? I sure miss sleep.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bar-keep, I'll NOT be having what Histopicker is !!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Okay, you aren't going to like what I have to say. "You" is the royal you.

Auto-correct works because you are an enabler and allow it to do so. You probably do so because it works correctly a significant amount of the time. This is true for those who allow it to run and use it.

People can tell you what dreams mean because you probably asked. Even if you didn't ask, there are folks who believe in common themes and symbolism that can be used to interpret dreams and that a person other than the dreamer often is needed to provide an appropriate 3rd party perspective to fully understand what is going on.

You hide the meaning of what you think from yourself via chemicals, misunderstanding, and/or self deception - hence how you often don't know what is best for you...or at least that is how others see it.

And finally, the woman in your GPS isn't really a woman. :eek:

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When my dreams are about killing pigs, I go hunting...just sayin' lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
at my age and issues w sleep, when i have to fart, I just doit!