Lone Star Boars T-Shirt pictures

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Post pis of your LSB t-shirts and the places they have been here. For the first we will share the Texas Capitol.
image.jpg

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was out checking out a property for a friend the last 2 days. Real nice property, going to need a lot of work to get ready for hunting. figured it was perfect time for my new shirt.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
out by the pool testing the ne Moultrie A5 trail cam, Destin FL

MFDC0040.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was smiling but not sure when it triggered as it is silent...Remember if you F*** with an old man and threaten him, he will not fight, he will just shoot you, that is my I am getting ready to shoot you look...LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Trying to look as mean and the LoneStar Boar...People were looking at me a bit strange at the stores yesterday wearing it!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thought you were gonna wrap your truck? I'm waiting to see how it comes out. I have a surprise for you so your stickers aren't going out till tomorrow morning

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thought you were gonna wrap your truck? I'm waiting to see how it comes out. I have a surprise for you so your stickers aren't going out till tomorrow morning

I have not even had time to talk to the guy about it. That's why I ordered those big stickers from you going to put the black one on the hood and the white one on the rear window for now.