It's official

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So if you show the retired badge does it get you out of tickets??

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I retired after 30 years and still get bored. My trips overseas were a really good change

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
[quote="On a serious note I would like to personally thank you for your service. You guys have a hard job and it takes a special person to do it. I have much respect for the badge and those who have the bravery to put it on everyday.[/quote]

I'll second that statement! Congrats!

marineimaging

LSB Member
Great! Now you can hit them hogs any times you want. (Not that you seemed restricted before.) Just keep busy. Too many people I know sit down and never get up again. If you aren't hunting, be getting ready to.

marineimaging

LSB Member
I think the person who designed it may be from there. besides I don't nee no stinking badges.
Being one of those who has design city logos and business logos, we don't always think a design through. We do what works, what looks cool, what makes a visual statement fly. It is always two days after we go to production that somebody comes up and says, "Hey, that looks like two dogs doing... you know." or something as ridiculous. We never see it until it is too late.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well no reason to rush on my account..take your time

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
33 years is a long time... I'll be happy at 20 (got 8 more to go). The way our dept is going I can't wait to retire.