How to become a Lone Star Boar's Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It starts the day you sign up and ends a year later, so different for everyone. I think mine renews in December sometime.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It starts the day you sign up and ends a year later, so different for everyone. I think mine renews in December sometime.
Wish I had known that earlier, I would have kicked in my $20 a looooooong time ago,

I guess the next question is where do I find out how to post a pic for my avatar or what ever that thingy is called where my name is located? LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rat dog picks your avatar and you can't change it ever....so be nice to him!!!! LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wish I had known that earlier, I would have kicked in my $20 a looooooong time ago,

I guess the next question is where do I find out how to post a pic for my avatar or what ever that thingy is called where my name is located? LOL

Click on your name top right corner one of the selections is avatar.

JPM_6.8

LSB Member
Does it take some time before the site recognizes? I paypaled the other day.

honestly don’t really care about the badge next to my name, happy to support the site given all the info I’ve gleaned from it over the years!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Todd is the only one with the keys to that stash... and, he's rarely around here.