Hey! We're Getting Some RAIN in Seattle !

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope his home is fine.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of rain here and none from Erica yet, hoping for more!

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes, pray his home is fine and they get plenty in Washington. West central Fl doesn't need any thanks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD looks like ya'll are getting hit pretty hard up there!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Clouds opened apart this morning, been breezy and sunny, most of the day. A lot of standing water in the bed of my truck today... probably 25 gal. or so. LOL

My basement siding repair job fixed one of my basement leaks. Got one more to track down and seal up (driveway/foundation joint). Got a rough idea where it is. It's on the list now.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Be safe! are you in the high wind area?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had 46 mph winds yesterday. Some areas in the region got up into the low 60mph range. Two were killed by falling limbs, one was a 10 yr. old girl at a birthday celebration. An SUV was also hit by a large limb, a couple of kids were in it, but were ok.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have had 13 inches and counting since Saturday at 12 AM. On Saturday mid morn we received 5 1/2 inches in an hr to and hr and a half all the low lying areas were flooded. It is still raining but not very hard, so I think we are caught up now and good for the rest of the year!! This last deal had brought the tornadoes and hail and that was up to the North and West of us thank goodness. They are still posting that some rivers and bayous are out of their banks and will flood until mid morn on Monday maybe into the afternoon hrs, then we are suppose to have another front coming with storms and a temp drop this coming weekend. So far the almanac and farmers are correct with a wet Winter now we wait for the cold part of it. WET WET!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have got the rain and wind from Texas Hitting us now, wow what a mess.