Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always a good place to start

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Actually mine is the simple method. I take a rear ham after brining and clean it really well. Coat with Rudy's Rub, put it in the smoker for 4 hrs, take out and put in a turkey counter top roaster with a beer or apple juice in the bottom for another 4 hrs and I am done with pork for a week. Tender, juicy, you can pull or slice, what is not to like?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sound yummy. I brine mine as well and then slow cook on my egg for 6hr on a fruit wood. Also cook last hour in Apple juice.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ham and Egg breakfast sammich... toasted savory type bagel, some slices of ham, some shredded cheese melted atop... and, when you fry your egg... crack it into a single onion ring in the pan with a little butter and minced garlic in the middle, some salt/pepper to taste. The onion ring not only adds to the flavor, but, contains the egg into a sammich-friendly size/shape while cooking. A splash of your favorite hot-sauce atop the egg... FEED.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone have a good venison patty sausage recipe?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone have a good venison patty sausage recipe?
I'd finely chop: Shallots, garlic, celery, mushrooms. Mix well, stuff your snausage patties with the mix, wrap with some bacon and fry them babies up. Add some crumbled bleu in with the mix, if your taste buds enjoy it.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yummy will try thanks RD