Barbecue recipe

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Friends !
This is the easiest way to make a portable grill for outdoor use!

You will need a barrel cut in half . Then , if you have skill and a welding machine , make a frame like figure . See that the vertical rods are welded hooks . After the frame , you need four rods , to be fitted on the hooks. With this, you will have two different heights to put the skewers .
After the frame ready , simply snap half the barrel and his grill is ready !
Save the other half of the barrel as with time , because of burned coal and salt falling into barrel , the bottom of the barrel will rust and stick . Then just replace the other half of barrel !

Look at this photo. Here , the stems are all welded :

Here , the stems are all welded

Here in Brazil, you can buy a grill ready these for around $ 50.00!
It may even be a great business idea, is not it? Have you thought about it:
Outdoor Grill, by Sus Venator Club! They may even hire me as BBQ Master! LOL!
What do you think about it, Mr. TLM?

Enjoy!

Last edited:

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello friend Steve!
Tell us about your experience at Texas De Brazil!
It was so good. The peCANya was so tender and good. I really liked the bacon wrapped filet. Wife said thanks so much for the recommendations. The papaya cream was excellent. They added a raspberry liquor to the top of it.

It is hard to believe so much flavor from just salt. I guess you just have good meat and simple seasoning and it stands on its own. I am thinking now that maybe I overseason things sometimes.
Thanks Andre

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It was so good. The peCANya was so tender and good. I really liked the bacon wrapped filet. Wife said thanks so much for the recommendations. The papaya cream was excellent. They added a raspberry liquor to the top of it.

It is hard to believe so much flavor from just salt. I guess you just have good meat and simple seasoning and it stands on its own. I am thinking now that maybe I overseason things sometimes.
Thanks Andre
Glad you and your wife liked it, friend!
Really the big secret is meat because, as you saw, just the salt to make it tasty!