Armasight/FLIR Zeus power/video cables

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Couple more cables. I can incorporate a power booster as well. I set it between 5.8-6.1vdc.IMG_20201209_183314790.jpg IMG_20201211_182241963.jpg

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ron I didn't take any pictures of the cables I made for. Can you post a picture here?

JPM_6.8

LSB Member
I can make Cables that use a USB power pack with a power booster to bring the voltage to 6vdc to power the Armasight/FLIR Zeus thermals. Th cable can be a power cable, video cable or a combination of video/power cable. I'm not a business just a hunter that has the ability to make the cables.View attachment 8047 View attachment 8048 View attachment 8049
Great idea on the objective lense flip cap. Saw this and immediately ordered one for my Apollo. Much better than the rubber cap that comes with the unit!

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
20220323_105756.jpgmy latest style of cable with inline power booster and video cable. I can make them as long as 30 inches if anyone needs it that long.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just sent a PM?? I do not know what the heck my friend’s kids did or if I ever got him one but now he has that pack with nothing to plug it into??? Weird!!!:)

papsiamd

Hello, i have an armasight helios pro also with 8 pin connector and i would like to build a cable like yours, to use a usb power bank 5v. Can you please tell me how to do it?

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hello, i have an armasight helios pro also with 8 pin connector and i would like to build a cable like yours, to use a usb power bank 5v. Can you please tell me how to do it?
I sent you a pm

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Guess this poster wasn't really interesting in learning. He never got back to me.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Do you have the capability of checking cables for continuity and the presence of interference or cross talk between different inputs? I have an IR Hunter with the older "Angel Eyes" recorder and have had recurring issues with the video output. I have done quite a few tests and even sent the unit back to the manufacturer with no luck correcting the issue. My final conclusion is that there must be some problem with the video cable from the scope to the recorder. I have't been able to find anyone with the same set-up to try to swap cables to see if that fixed the issue.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I could ohm it out to see if there's a short between any of the pins but I don't have the needed test set to do anything with power applied.