+1 for the good guys

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's great! Don't hold your breath for the national media to report it. You know, a good guy with a gun just doesn't exist in their world.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to see it but that was the worst written article I have ever seen. I don't understand ebonics apperently. LOL

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need to search and see if this has shown up anywhere nationally yet. Doubt I'll find the story on MSNBC!!

Fine story and good on the customers!!

However, there is no surprise that you won't necessarily find this story on a national media outlet such as MSNBC because this isn't a national story. This is a story about a very local snatch and grab robbery by an unarmed robber that was handled by local people with unspectacular results. There is really little reason for such a story to make the national news. It made the news in a few relevant outlets in the area. There is no reason to expect more than that.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to hear the outcome was a good one for the innocent.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe I was being a little harsh, it is the end of the day and I was tired but couldn't figure out half of what she was saying.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Maybe I was being a little harsh, it is the end of the day and I was tired but couldn't figure out half of what she was saying.
I've always found the clarion ledger to be difficult to read. I agree with you, many of the staff writers must have forgotten how to write.