WTS: Armasight Zeus 640/75mm/30HZ

YellowHammer

North Alabama

$4800 Shipped

OR

ETA Feb 5th: How about $4100 and $800 worth of gun stuff in trade? In need of ACOGs, nice AR triggers (Geisselle, Larue etc), 30mm mounts (ADM, Geisselle, Larue), nice 1-6x scopes, 5.56mm ammo, RMRs, Aimpoints etc.

Up for sale is my Zeus thermal weapon sight. It has the updated firmware version. I would estimate it has had <20 hours of use and has been on a rifle for <100 rounds. The scope is in very good condition and has been babied.

Includes:
Scope
Hard Case
All manuals, papers, etc
External monitor Cable
Remote

The only issue I've ever had was with the mount which, after talking to Armasight CS, have been remedied and I have had no issues since. The nuts show some wear from me adjusting them but that is cosmetic only.

My newest hunting spot is across the state line in TN which prohibits all night hunting (with no exceptions) so no need for this anymore. Scope located in North Alabama. PM me here with any questions.

-$5100 shipped and insured in CONUS
-Payment via USPS MO only; scope will ship after local post office processes MO
-I have significant feedback on other forums which I can provide to you
-I can talk on the phone to seriously interested parties
-For sale to US persons only. Cannot be exported. Must be willing to send me a simple message saying you understand the ITAR requirements of this device.

9uq6tv.png

28txaip.png

21b4r5c.png

11ijokw.png

Last edited:

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Lots of interest but still available. Thought I had this attractively priced but must have misjudged. Feel free to send reasonable offers.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When did u originally purchase it. Any warranty left?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man I was going to offer you a mo pay plan, $50 a mo till paid for!

WSlyce

Per the Armasight website the warranty is non-transferrable. For original purchaser only. This should have been stated by the OP.

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Per the Armasight website the warranty is non-transferrable. For original purchaser only. This should have been stated by the OP.

I went back and looked and the fine print does indeed state the warranty applies to original purchaser, an honest oversight. I have texted with Mickey passing along this information.

I do not appreciate what feels like a thinly veiled attack on my personal integrity when a simple message or clarifying post would have sufficed; particularly coming from somebody who made offers to buy the scope himself before Mickey claimed it. I'm an honest person and, as far as I know, I have never given any reason for folks to think otherwise.

The scope is back on the market. Feel free to send reasonable offers or trades.

With that said; in my phone conversations with Mickey he seems like a good guy and will be a good addition to the forum. No hard feelings here.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've bought used Armasight scopes and have dealt with them on warranty. I do not think they care at all on who the original purchaser is regarding warranty. They verify based on the serial number. I'm sure the original purchaser stuff is standard language but I would bet a potential buyer could call armasight with your serial and verify the warranty status and what it means for them.

YellowHammer

North Alabama
I've bought used Armasight scopes and have dealt with them on warranty. I do not think they care at all on who the original purchaser is regarding warranty. They verify based on the serial number. I'm sure the original purchaser stuff is standard language but I would bet a potential buyer could call armasight with your serial and verify the warranty status and what it means for them.

Thanks for the insight! Scope is still available as of right now.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Or they could send it back to you to send for repair and then you get back to them...worst case

Kade

Can I get a phone no. to talk in person about the scope. It would be quicker if I could ask questions this way. I would have sent you a pm but am not sure how to do it on this site yet. Have been on Predator Masters for awhile as well as a few other sites but am kind of new to this one. Thanks, Kade.

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Can I get a phone no. to talk in person about the scope. It would be quicker if I could ask questions this way. I would have sent you a pm but am not sure how to do it on this site yet. Have been on Predator Masters for awhile as well as a few other sites but am kind of new to this one. Thanks, Kade.

I PM'd you a number. If it doesn't come through let me know.