Winchester 150gr 300 Blackout

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video, I bet it is hard to get your leads down changing calibers and loads all the time.

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Impressive. I would have been more impressed if you had a piece of fried chicken driving down the road. The chicken finger made it too easy.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Impressive. I would have been more impressed if you had a piece of fried chicken driving down the road. The chicken finger made it too easy.
HOT/Juicy piece too. "Warm"... anyone can munch on while driving... even... oh, never mind. LOL

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Like your new way of recording your videos, very informative. And the "green" scope again, I like it too. Are you going to try the new Armasight´s thermals any time soon?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like your new way of recording your videos, very informative. And the "green" scope again, I like it too. Are you going to try the new Armasight´s thermals any time soon?

Thanks! As for the new scopes I do not know what I am going to do. Have several meetings over the next couple of weeks weighing all my options.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent video! And some good hogs down. Till next time!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i forgot to mention, another sign of getting old is talking to yourself for 20 minutes.

I'm talking straight to you sweetie. Bless your old crusty hardend heart!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think we have a bromance going between DJ the misser and TLM the hitter

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great vid! there's that lead that Jake and I were talking about lol

D

djones

omg! i think you're right. i didn't get it at first when tlm asked if i'd pitch if he caught.