LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am sure they taste like Lobster

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LMAO !!!! So, there I am near the front door of camp. "John" walks up to my door and gives me a very direct " You SON-OF-A...". I looks at John and says: "What????"

Well... it went sumpin' sorta like this... last hitch, he's heading out for R&R. He gets in the rig and I take him to the boat ramp. He gets outta da rig and boards the boat. He gets to shore and calls back "Can someone send my bag to shore? I left it in the rig." Well... ya know... anything to help a feller out. So, I make sure I've got his back. A feller can get hungry on a long bus ride to town, not to mention a long wait at the airport for the flight, or a longer wait in the Anchorage airport for a connecting flight. So... since he had so much extra room in his carry-on bag... I put a few bags of chips in there, some pretzels, some peanuts, an assortment of breakfast bars, a couple of bottles of water... and, well, in order to be ready for ANYTHING... a handful of tampons too. (A feller never knows when he may get shot). So, he gets to the airport, is going through TSA screening and they decided to look in his bag. "Gotcha !!!" The girls gave him a strange look, and there he is feeling rather foolish.

I looks at John and says: "I'll bet you don't forget your bag anymore."