Using Night Vision in SideXSide

Middy53

LSB Member
What do you guys do to cut the lights down from the dash lights on y'alls sidexsides whole using night vision? I ended up taping a black shirt over mine on the last hunt with less than impressive performance.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My Bad Boy Buggy has a red brake light and a white battery charge light on the dash,just to the right of the steering wheel. Both are very bright as they are designed for daytime viewing.
I have taped a piece of black plastic over the lights. The tape is above the plastic only so that I can raise it to see the indicators.
At night,where I hunt,there is no car lights,street lights,or other lights of any kind,and the glow of these dash lights will interfear with your vision causing night blindness.
I have a very small red light that I use if I need to get into my backpack to change batteries,etc. --- pruhdlr

Middy53

LSB Member
My Bad Boy Buggy has a red brake light and a white battery charge light on the dash,just to the right of the steering wheel. Both are very bright as they are designed for daytime viewing.
I have taped a piece of black plastic over the lights. The tape is above the plastic only so that I can raise it to see the indicators.
At night,where I hunt,there is no car lights,street lights,or other lights of any kind,and the glow of these dash lights will interfear with your vision causing night blindness.
I have a very small red light that I use if I need to get into my backpack to change batteries,etc. --- pruhdlr
So just some electrical tape over everything?

Bacon8tor

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just tuck a regular bath towel between the windshield and buggy to hold the towel up and drape it over all the gauges and dash lights. Works fine and easy to put on and take off.