THE NEW GUY AS OF NOW

Devildog1812

Cool site so far, I look forward to making new acquaintances/friends. Have about 3 months of hog hunting under my belt, have only shot 2 hogs so far lol. Have been so excited to involve family and friends that after the first two hogs I took, I've passed passed the trigger over to family and friends. I'm very interested in hearing about rifles, rounds and optics ya'll use. I'm currently using my browning 243 lever action (day) chambering 100 gr. and my Palmetto AR (day/night) chambering 62 gr.. As far as optics I'm staring em down with a regular day scope on the browning and at night spyin/smokin em with amazon specials JSTOON NVG's to search and Night owl optics night shot to destroy. From the Rio Grande Valley and hunting in Rio Grande City. Stop in and say hello anytime, just please be patient lol, I have a warrior princess that takes up the majority of my down time.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray. As you score some hog kills, be sure to add them to the Hog Kill Counter thread. List how many you killed, add them to the previous total and list the new total. Kind of fun to see how many hogs are dispatched at the end of each year.