The Luck of the Irish...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One of my driving students is a cook at a local ale house. Last week, he's telling me they do a pretty good corned beef and cabbage on St. Patty's day. I'm always up for a good plate of 'dat.

After work, I wander on over. My plan was to have my server go back and tell him to quit messing around, and get back to work. I walk in, and find him sitting at the bar, eating dinner. As luck would have it, the place to his right is open. So... I sit down (facing HIM, NOT the bar) and stare at him. He's getting that "WTF?!" feeling, but is striving to be polite. Soon, he can't stand the invasion of his space any longer, and looks over with "That Look" in his eye. He's so wired up inside, he's not even trying to place the face gawking at him. That's when I simply say: "At the next corner, turn left" in my usual tone while teaching. That's when his vision returns, and he figures out he's been had. I smile, and say: "It's my JOB to sit on your right side, and make you feel uncomfortable."

I got introduced to the people he works with, and got a free beer. Good plate of food too.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LMAO....Was the beer green or amber?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL...well then ....Top of the Evening to ya laddie!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An Olde Irish Curse...

May those that love us,
love us.
If they don't love us,
may God turn their hearts.
If He can't turn their hearts,
may He turn their ankles,
so we'll know them by their limping.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Funny!

dT's two favorite types of beer are
. Free
. Cold

A friend's wife was preparing to shop for groceries. Just before she departed she asked him "Would you like for me to get some beer while I'm out?"
He replied "Yes."
"What kind" she inquired.
"Beer flavored!"
--