Thank you Todd

Rock Taxi

Your reviews and feedback are invaluable.

I just got out with my new Pulsar XP50 (your recommendation) and Sightmark Photon RT (also from your review). I have the Pulsar on my AR15 Performance 6.8 and the Sightmark on my silenced Ruger 77/44.

It changed the game for me over my older, GenII ATN clip on. I went from a single hog a night, to multiples a night, just due to finding them better with the thermal, not even considering the far better resolution than my older equipment allowing safer long shots (I have passed on long shots in the past, as out in the prairies I hunt, I cannot see if there are cattle or other no-shoot situations behind my target due to poor range of the GenII stuff). Longest shot, 230 yards, closest, 75. I am so appreciative of your recommendations, I feel like I may have avoided over-buying for my needs, but also didn't "cheap-out" and end up unhappy.

Thanks for all the honest information you share so freely. It is greatly appreciated.

Ed

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Todd said he had some stock in now, not sure what is left

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The big question I have is where did you order it from and when? I ordered my Trail XP38 on Jan 11th and still nothing. :(
If you want one I'll get you the first one I get. It will be sometime in the next few weeks.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Todd said he had some stock in now, not sure what is left
I fo not have any xp's left but am supposed to be getting more in the coming weeks.