Textbook coyote response to electric call.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is a short video from one of the coyotes we took this weekend. Using thermal I do not call much anymore since I can usually spot the coyotes before they spot me using the thermals. But for this guy my friend want to try out his electric caller so we turned it on and this adult male responded almost instantly. If you listen we start the call out quietly and increase the volume, I have found this method to work very well instead of just blasting away from the very first second of calling.

The first shot was a little to far left, he veered just a tad as I fired. The 120sst still did tremendous damage almost blowing off his front leg while creating a massive wound and blood loss. He would not have gone far but I hit him again not knowing that.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Loved it!! Nice going. Looked like you got him all 3 times, and he was a dandy at that!! BANG BANG!!

PS. Can't believe after he thought about it for a split second being hit like that he thought he would get the heck out of DODGE!!

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video! I like the new intro.
Love it when coyotes work perfect to a call. And nice running shot.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent reaction to the call and good running shot!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Was he a bit of a "stick-tail"? Nice shots too.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video, they don't stand much of a chance with shooting like that! You may need to do a blooper video (if there are any) just to make us feel better!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video, they don't stand much of a chance with shooting like that! You may need to do a blooper video (if there are any) just to make us feel better!

Heck I thought that was pretty bad it took three shots!