Suppression Parts

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well now that I know my suppressor approvals are in and just waiting for the stamps to arrive. I guess it is time to order parts for my guns.

I ordered these blocks for all the guns I plan to suppress. From what I have been reading these are a game changer for the Adj GB world. They where a bit pricey especially since I am usto paying less than $30 for a block, but I guess buy once cry once right. I like how they have a built in detent so it is alot easier to adjust from suppressed to unsuppressed with a few clicks.
http://www.syracordnance.com/collec...gen-ii-750-adjustable-low-pro-solid-gas-block

I happened to come across one of ***'s 12.5" 6.8 barrel. So I have that one hand and I polished the ramps, chamber, and cleaned it all up and is now ready for install. Still need to get one more for another SBR I plan to build.

Unfortunately my SBR stamp for my Six8 is probably a few months out so I will have to run one of those SB15 pistol braces for the time being. But I have one of those in the parts bin along with a phase 5 tube. Not the same as a real SBR but at least it is legal.

Lastly I went with one of these handguards in the 15" variety, so I can recess the can a few inches into the handguard. There should be enough room since the cans OD is 1.5" and this handguard is 1.75". I have always liked that look over the can hanging out there.
http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=268

All I am waiting on now is a phone call from the SOT (Ident) and the brown truck with my parts and I will be one step closer to a very sweet rig. Just missing that darn SBR stamp.

It would be really nice if my stamps and parts came in before July 14th since that is my bday and would be a fine gift.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I shall follow this with great interest

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I forgot to add, pics to follow when everything gets here maybe I will even throw a vid in there too. Stay tuned