Starting Off April...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's CHEAP!!! Two weeks ago, I was smiling from ear to ear to be paying $3.03/gal !! We still have places showing $3.69/gal for regular.

In more and more videos, I'm seeing that hogs take off in one direction, within a short distance double back. Seems to be adult hogs, almost an evasive maneuver tactic. The footballs, they just follow mamma, or siblings if mamma goes down.

That boar almost brings new meaning to club-footed. The wind brought him luck, but, his luck ran out. Good job of nailing him.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting there Dr. They went down quickly. That 90 gr. TNT is really working out for you. That’s cool!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was in a truck that hit two hogs, both about 50 lbs. It did enough damage to total the 5 year old truck. I don't want to do that again, LOL.
Wow, when did that happen?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Two more good hunts. Nice going.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yowzer! That sucks! Expensive way to kill hogs. Bullets are much more gooder.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good shootin'!
I'm a wimp. The rain is keeping me inside for now.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ain't none of us getting wet, LOL. If the rain will stop, however, I will be out and about, but that seems iffy at this point.
Well, it's not only the rain in my case. The landowner where I hunt was vacationing in Spain when that country closed its' borders. She managed to get out, but then came out to the country to 'self-quarantine' for a couple of weeks. I was out hunting at the time, but vamoosed when she called and said she was coming out! She's okay, and the ol' hunting spot is available again, but now it's raining …

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Im glad somebody is seeing hogs. Three nights out and 1 skunk and a mangy coyote. No hogs in sight. :(
Stay upwind while making stink-mist. :eek:

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yikes! Sorry to hear about the truck! Great night otherwise!