Spotted boar

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went out looking for a sounder that showed up on one of my game cameras. No joy there but this fellow happened by so took him. Taped at 230. Solid critter. Blackstone Arms upper Photon 4.5 and 120 set.F3E011C7-329A-4387-84F5-053F040A94E9.jpeg

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow! That guy has a snout like a Mosin-Nagant. He could smell you in the next county. Good job taking him down.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The spots didn’t show up real well in the picture due to the mud and wet I guess. More on the other side when I rolled him over. But they were interesting. And he did have a pretty good snout on him.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I dunno, the red spot below his ear shows up great for me. Looks like a very purdy spot too. I'm surprised he's got enough a$$ to counter-balance that schnoz.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow! That guy has a snout like a Mosin-Nagant. He could smell you in the next county. Good job taking him down.
I was thinkin the same thing. Was wondering if he was getting old and his body was deteriorating.

Great shot placement btw!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Odd...

My understanding is that the red bandanna is traditionally placed prior to the shot...