Sold - Used Trijicon MKIII 35MM For sale $6500

Zack jones

Sold

Bought new in April, used on one 6.5CM gas gun for three hunts - going a different route. Great unit, everything works perfect. No major scratches, just handling wear. Have original box and paperwork. I have a Butler Creek flip up cover on the rear eye piece. Comes with HD recorder and cable from Ultimate Nightvision. Can email or text pics. $6500 OBO - no trades at this time.

Last edited:

sigfla

LSB Member
FYI had a very nice transaction with Zack. Prompt shipping and very helpful. A+ would deal again. I try to behave as I would want another to do with me on high dollar purchases and Zack did the same with me. Thanks.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Enjoy that thing!
I started with a MKII 35mm and eventually upgraded to the MKIII 60mm, but the 35mm worked really well. I'm just such a poor marksman that I need every advantage I can get.
I spotted a coyote a couple of nights ago with my hand scanner, but it was crossing in front of my position and was only about 40 yards from me when I saw it. By the time I got my thermal sight turned on and the rifle up it had spotted my movement and boogied. I did notice that the MKIII was a little out of focus at that short a range, although it would have been shootable. Anyway, that MKIII 35mm sight should work well.