SNOW??

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Who is hunting pork in the snow this evening?? Or has that cold stuff on the ground??!! BBBRRR BBBRRR!!!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We have some light snow in central Texas, but no accumulation.

As for hunting in it, I'm sitting in a house with central heat, surfing the internet. What could be better?

No need to answer …

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We're out hunting now. Not seeing anything, but we haven't seen anything on the places were checking tonight in awhile.

KJQ6945

LSB Member
I'm a 1,000 miles north east of you guys, and I saw snow for the first time today at about 11:30am today. Lasted all of 5 minutes. We might get an inch or so Fri-Sat. Time for some yote killing.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Snow in Austin and just saw College Station received 4 to 6 inches.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Only seen one racoon and a coyote. Didn't get a shot on either one.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
In extreme NW Fla. For the last several days . . . highs and lows in the mid 40's. Slow drizzling rain,some associated wind.
JUST EFFIN MISERABLE !!!
If I'd have wanted this shiz would have stayed in Maine. ---- pruhdlr

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We live east and a bit south of San Antonio and we got a good amount of snow, going out to check my trap this morning. I am from the north but it was Cold out there!thumbnail_IMG_20171207_204121349.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20171207_204157510.jpg

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tired of Winter already!!!! It is just miserable out there and everything is icyyyyy! Suppose to go down as low as 17 to 19 degrees tonight and that is inland of Galveston a few miles. Galveston is suppose to be in the 20s!!! Most everything is closing tomorrow already too. Not fit for man nor porkers out there! SHIVERY SHIVERY!!!:)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Snow? on the way to FL maybe the next 2 days nights! 19* say it is NOT so

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After chipping a 1/4" of ice off the windshield this morning so I could go get chili fixin's, and realizing I was the only one out and about I knew it was cold. This has been a cold winter so far. Especially with that wind, it has been relentless.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It blew all day 30+, I just stuck my head out the door and finally the wind has let up. That is another reason why it is suppose to be so frigid tonight. Have to get through the rodeo then it will start to get nice! This is one year I would not like to be on anyone of those trail rides, I be thinkin they are not going to have the best weather!:)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Y'all ain't never met COLD yet if'n a skiff of white and +/-0* is news. LOL