Six8 Razorback takes a razorback!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Over the last two nights I've been hunting one field which is not my typical style but I hunt this place twice a year its right on a river and has soybeans planted. The first few days after planting and harvest are usually great hunting. The last two years have been pretty slow. The rain came through and cut our hunt short this year you will sink above your knees in these fields when wet, but I still managed to knock down 15 with the new Six8 Razorback.

Two nice boars were taken the best was this guy 280 pounds worth of razorback he went down DRT at about 120 yards. He was actually the last hog killed before we got washed out.

This guy was the first hog killed he was 260 pounds hit him on a full run at about 140 yards. The 120gr SST knocked him over but he managed to get up and make it about 40 more yards out of the field and down into the river bed.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All the other hogs taken were normal size hogs in sounders with a few piglets mixed in.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That Razorback and you are knocking them down, great head shots too! Love the Mag holding his mouth open!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you and that razorback are meant for each other. Nice shoot-n.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Darth Vader Voice - IMPRESSIVE

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice job there. Looks like that rifle is all it's cracked up to be