Shot Show 2015 Silencers

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
www.TexasGunTrust.com at Shot Show 2015: This is Mike Papas' new .22 MASK from Dead Air Armament. It is robust. I didn't get to look inside since the patents are pending. I expect it to perform based on its pedigree.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I was watching the video's on youtube, some interesting can's, along with the Sig suppressors and mounts looked different, can't say I liked the torpedo look though , thanks for the report

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
I was watching the video's on youtube, some interesting can's, along with the Sig suppressors and mounts looked different, can't say I liked the torpedo look though , thanks for the report

Nothing like having a Mk48 ADCAP on the end of the barrel

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Mike Pappas explains his quick detach mount for the sand man 762. The suppressor is one of dead air armaments new QD mount cans. Mike Papas' design is noteworth for its lack of small moving parts. It has simple one-handed operation. This mount is user serviceable and may be easily disassembled for cleaning. It is simple to reassemble.

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Sig Sauer tubeless Silencer Quick Attach Mount and "No Time" Modular muzzle Brake at Shot Show 2015

Hung out with John Holister at Shot Show. Also said hello to Kevin Brittingham.
The new Sig silencer is interesting. It is Tubeless.

Remember the old AAC ads showing the circumferentially welded tube? The old Silvers video if him shooting a m4-2000 baffle Stack sans outer tube! Well, that is what the this silencer is. No outer tube. Check out the first videos and you can see the unfinished welded baffle stack.

Sig Sauer Mount. How it works w/ John Hollister. John Hollister explains how the Sig Sauer quick attachment works. The mount is innovative in its simplicity, its lack of moving parts, and the way that it works. It also has wrench flats. The wrench flats serve two purposes. One allows the can to be torqued the same torque setting each time the can is mounted. This affects the precision characteristics of the mount and can combination. The second reason for the wrench flats is to unstick a stuck suppressor. The wrench flats allow the wrench to depress the latch. This aids in the removal of a stuck suppressor from the mount.

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Shared from https://www.facebook.com/TexasGunTrust www.TexasGuntrust.com @ Shot Show 2015:

Thfis is a demo of how the dead air armaments Sandman fast attach mount works. This is a very simple mount. It attaches solidly to the break and comes off easily. It has no moving internal parts

Dead air armaments QD mount demo:

Shot Show SWAG:

32425d1423264722-shot-show-2015-texasguntrust-com-its-wrap-few-thoughts-2015-2-6-deadair-magazine.jpg

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Texas NFA Gun Trust @ Shot Show 2015: This is Gemtech's newest FlagShip Suppressor. Shared from https://www.facebook.com/TexasGunTrust www.TexasGuntrust.com @ Shot Show 2015: The new GemTech "The One" suppressor. This is Gemtech's newest Flagship Suppressors. The name makes me think of the"Lord of the Rings" and the I've ring to rule them . . . . But I digress. This is a16oz Titanium 30 caliber can with a swappable mount that can be used on and caliber from a 24" 300win Mag down to 222 rem or whatever. Factory warranted to a 7.5" 5.56mm full auto and a 12.5" 7.62x51mm. The mount system is swappable between the venerable bi-lock and a thread mount.

•Caliber Rated: 300WM (24" or longer barrel), 7.62, .308, 5.56 (7.5" or longer), and others
•Sound Reduction: 32 dB
•Length: 7.5"
•Diameter: 1.625" with shroud
•Weight: 16.3oz
•Material: Titanium and Inconel
•Finish: High-Temp Black Cerakote
•Mount: Interchangeable Quick Mount & thread mount

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMsuGETlYY