+'s To Glenn and FoxPro

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sometime back I asked Glenn Guess about the sounds he used to call hogs. He responded quickly and with no "secrets". I posted that I would send in my older FoxPro 416 caller after the holidaze. I just got around it it last week.

I called FoxPro and actually got to talk to a real person. The gentleman was informative and quickly answered all my questions. He directed me to the FoxPro site where the possible calls were listed and explained the site to me. One of the calls that Glenn suggested was not available to my older model call. I picked four calls that were,and wrote out what calls I wanted deleted and what calls I wanted added.

I mailed the caller off and a FoxPro employee called me to inform me that they had received it and it would be returned to me ASAP. Two days later I received a notice from FedEx that my caller was on its way. (TWO DAMN DAY's !!!) Howz that for service. I got my caller and it was as I had wanted. With the calls inserted where I wanted them to be in my callers 16 call possibilities. (older rotary switch/selector)

FoxPro was a great company when I got my call some 12 years ago....apparently it still is to this day.

Thank you for your help Glenn ..... AND ..... FOXPRO. ---- pruhdlr

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
your welcome

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is what we and this forum is all about!!!! Congrats on the new setup and props to Glen