Ratdog68

chthump

LSB Member
Ive been a long time member of this forum, enjoyed it very much, purchased a couple thermals from Huey, but Ratdog has been a consistent enjoyable member everytime i visit, just wanted to say thank you for making my visits to this forum enjoyable. Cheers to you.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I appreciate the kind words... I hope you're not also saying "farewell" with that message.

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ive been a long time member of this forum, enjoyed it very much, purchased a couple thermals from Huey, but Ratdog has been a consistent enjoyable member everytime i visit, just wanted to say thank you for making my visits to this forum enjoyable. Cheers to you.

Totally agree! The man has done a fantastic job.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wish we could lure back some of our old regulars again. We had some great banter in days gone by.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree, Ratdog has always been a lot of fun! I appreciate all your efforts. I just need to get some more pictures of dead hogs to post. Maybe I can get another blew eyes for you Rat!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweet... 'cause you KNOW how much I like sending a lib over the edge with the thought of Elton John singing: "Blew Eyes... Baby's got, blew eyes..."

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PLEASE DO NOT give him a bigger head! PLEASE :)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
HEY !! I resemble that remark !

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
His head is so big he didn’t have to worry about the lock downs, he can’t get out his own front door so he’s stuck at home already

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
His head is so big he didn’t have to worry about the lock downs, he can’t get out his own front door so he’s stuck at home already
Naw, only stuck when my head is up my ass, otherwise I fit just fine. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We love our RD, a fine gentleman