Okie hog

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You'll probably wander why I filmed these hog so long instead of shooting them. The fact is they were on the wrong side of the fence and I didn't know the landowner. It did give me the rare opportunity to show that a hogs eyesight is way better than most think. Watch this boar as he chases away boars that he sees as a threat and lets the young ones stay and warm up the sows. The boars he put out of the field enter from the down wind side from nearly 300 yards away, he sees them very well. You also get to see rare footage of boars scent marking and pregnant sows rest as the other forage.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pretty interesting, good job Glenn

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a good sized boar!!! I hope you know the land owner now?? Looks like you were trying fer a two fer? Thanks for posting the video, got to see some hogs. BANG BANG!!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
no the camera angle was different from mine, however I rarely get a passthrough on a head shot anyway.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool vid! What's your go to hog caliber and bullet choice

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anchored that joker.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have always been a die hard .243 bolt guy. When I started using AR's used the 6.8 love it!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NICELY DONE

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love the dirt dance at the end. Passed some nice looking venison.

bearhunter

hey glen luv you and your wifes videos, really enjoy hog zombies just saw your choice of rifles funny I have always leaned toward 270,s and 06,s in the bolt area rugers are my favorite, this year got a ruger preditor in 243 and luv it killed a nice 8 point buck with it thanksgiving morning one shot 143 yards DRT . the 243 to me has next to no recoil and stacks bullets at a 100 yards. also got a 6.8 AR last spring have yet to make a kill with it but can,t wait the round looks small to me ,but seems you and texas lawman have had great luck on pigs with the round. the 6.8 bushmaster and the ruger 243 , and if I have good luck with 6.8 may become my go to guns, am new to AR for hunting have had a 5.56 carbine for a few years mostly just a plinking toy, and have killed a few pigs with a ruger mini 30.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video - enjoyed it. I can relate on the passing up deer for hogs thing too.

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great video and great shot! Well done Mr. Guess, I really like your posts!
Congrats!