New User From Sightmark and Pulsar

Tmack

Just joined today and I will be trying to upload some info on our new products. I try and go hog/coyote hunting a few times a month so I should have some good footage to show. If there are any products such as gen1-thermal to digital night vision that you are on the fence, please let me know and I can try and get some pics of what they look like at night time.

Thanks

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Sounds like we just have a manufacturer offering information or to answer any questions.

Any chance Pulsar will offer something higher than 384x288 resolution in the near future?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
But on the Sightmark site most everything you look at is unavailable, they do not have anything!??? BANG BANG!!

Tmack

We are coming out with a new scope. It can be clipped on to a day scope. Used as its own thermal scope. Or be used as a monocular. I will get some of the specs posted after I hunt with it. I will let you guys know when we are coming out with a 640 core

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like we just have a manufacturer offering information or to answer any questions.

Any chance Pulsar will offer something higher than 384x288 resolution in the near future?
Just like Armasight they must be a vendor those are the rules....

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We can get any of these products for you.

Lancer is using one of the Pulsar Apex scopes now to great success.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
if you are near Austin or San Marcos I can have an Apex XD38a demo for you.