New model Flit PTS233, 99.999% new, NO Wait List

steve13

There is a long wait list, so I bought two of these when I could after a 3 month wait, but really only need one since they are so easy to move from rifle to rifle.

They are GREAT, massively improved Boson technology from Flir, internal video recording and the ability to highlight heat signatures of the smallest of animals, day or night.

Best yet, you can set up the sighting-in specs from 3 rifles and move them to rifle to rifle with a quick detach system that gives you the ability to retain zero, no need to sight in again or to buy 2 scopes for 2 rifles like I did.

These sell for $2199 if you can find one without a long wait. Compare the features and price to other brands/models, this was a no brainer for me.

I am selling my extra one for $2200, no premium for immediate delivery, no sales tax, no delivery charge and NO WAIT!!

$2200 cash firm in Austin, no trades.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/flir-system...weapon-sig.html

Here are the Flir details

The FLIR Systems Thermosight Pro Thermal Image Sight provides superior thermal imaging in low-light and total darkness. The compact aluminum aircraft-grade housing protects a FLIR Systems Boson core with a 12 um pixel pitch sensor and industry-leading on-chip video processor for better situational awareness and target detection even through smoke, haze, fog, or rain. These Thermal Imaging Scopes have enough internal storage for nearly 2.5 hours of shot-activated video recording or 1,000 images, and feature multiple palettes and reticle patterns for a completely customizable view. The FLIR Thermosight Pro Night Vision Sight delivers absolute clarity on a high-resolution FLCOS display and allows for precise range and target orientations with an integrated digital compass and inclinometer. For a new standard in thermal imaging, choose the FLIR Systems Thermosight Pro HVT Sight.

Specifications for FLIR Systems Thermosight Pro Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight:
Magnification: Range 1.5 - 6 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 19 mm
Focus Range: 10 m to Infinity
Field of View: Range 9.5 - 12 degrees
Weight: 0.65 kg
Battery Type: CR123A
Resolution: 320x256 Pixels
Eye Relief: 45 mm
Color: Black
Operating Temperature: Range -20 - 50 Celsius
Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -5 - 5 dpt
Battery Life: 4 Hours
Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
Water Resistance Level: Waterproof
Features of FLIR Systems Thermosight Pro Thermal Image Sight, FR-HS-TP23TI:
Exceptional Night vision
FLIR Boson camera core
High resolution FLCOS display
Shot activated video recording
Internal storage of up to 2.5 hours of recording or up to 1,000 pictures
Temperature imaging modes: White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow High Contrast, Ironbow, Sepia, Arctic, Outdoor Alert
Reticles: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and "No Reticle"
Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, and Cyan
3in eye relief
Digital compass and inclinometer
Aircraft-aluminum alloy body

Attachments

• scope 2.jpg
    scope 2.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 10
  • scopes 1.jpg
    scopes 1.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 8

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

LSB Active Member
If you decide to ship I have a friend on the lease who might jump on that....I'm sure you will get it rolled out quickly in TX though.

steve13

If you decide to ship I have a friend on the lease who might jump on that....I'm sure you will get it rolled out quickly in TX though.

I might ship if it is safe for both of us, payment by US Postal Service money order, the fed ex with insurance paid by the buyer

I have photo of hard case with tag to show I have it

have him e mail me if he wants

where is he?

steve1313steve1313@gmail.com