New Fishing Show

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A friend of mine that I have known for years has a new reality show coming out on Feb23rd. It was produced by Nat Geo and they did not let money get in the way. Cinematographers were used to do the production and according to the lady in charge and a few others this is suppose to be the best reality show that they have done. It will be shown after the Tuna show and starts at 9. They are suppose to start filming again shortly for the next X amount of shows here shortly. It is called Big Fish Texas and here is the link of a short advertisement.

My daughter tells me they are going to start with the promos in the next few days?? FISH FISH!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also this is the first show that was released in the UK before being shown in the US. I think it has been on for a few weeks already over there?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks Good! My brothers show did not get renewed for season 2, it was alright but not one that pulled in enough views.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now they are telling me the show airs on the 3rd of February, will keep you all posted if it changes again.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A friend of mine that I have known for years has a new reality show coming out on Feb23rd. It was produced by Nat Geo and they did not let money get in the way. Cinematographers were used to do the production and according to the lady in charge and a few others this is suppose to be the best reality show that they have done. It will be shown after the Tuna show and starts at 9. They are suppose to start filming again shortly for the next X amount of shows here shortly. It is called Big Fish Texas and here is the link of a short advertisement.

My daughter tells me they are going to start with the promos in the next few days?? FISH FISH!!
Way cool cat't wait to see

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Way cool cat't wait to see

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is a lock Wednesday after Wicked Tuna 9PM central time Nat Geo. FISH FISH!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Alrighty then! They changed it Big Fish Texas on at 8 Central after a rerun of Wicked Tuna on Wednesday the 3rd!! On Nat Geo FISH FISH!!