My 1st Buck

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Attachment not working! I would love to see the set up!

JPK
reload the post... I had to delete and edit the photo to cut out the license plate number.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I didn't catch that it was a suburban in the first post and just assumed you were in the back of a pickup.

Ya it makes for great cover at night for hunting hogs, however the small window of view sucks if you want to watch a larger area. However setting up on top of the truck is great advantage. I was able to bag 2 hogs on the early morning hunt I had back in July from the roof of the truck.

JPK

LSB Active Member
Saw the edited post. That'll work! But not here, where shooting from a vehicle is illegal unless you have a handicap permit.

My hunting Suburban has a couple sets of binos, thermal battery chargers, spare hats, boots, spare clothes and gloves, hip boots and waders, a couple of buckets/seats, a target box, duck and goose hunting bag, deer hunting daypack, predator hunting "war belt," FoxPro and mouth calls, two sets of trigger sticks, a milk crate full of blaze orange, which is required here for deer hunting, a couple of soft totes full of zip locks, paper plates and cups, plastic utensils, salt pepper, etc, a couple of tow straps.... add shotguns, deer rifles, predartoe/hog ARs as needed, and a cooler.... How do you keep yours so neat!!??

JPK

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How do you keep yours so neat!!?? JPK

The Pic was taken the day I mounted the new top to the table legs, and wrapped it in camo. However Im often less then 5 miles from home when I hunt so I don't bring all kinds of extra stuff with me. I also go out at least once a week. So other then an extra set of batteries for the thermal I usually only have enough gear with, to process a single hog if I manage to see one anymore. If I need or forget something I simply go home to get it. Needless to say there isn't a bunch of gear I pack in the truck for my average hunt.