More Trash Panda Blastin'

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video and good shooting. Those critters get into everything! Good to keep them thinned down.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
With all of those Trash Pandas about, whatever you do, do NOT discover the world of PCP air guns, especially ones you can (adjust) power down to the point of no exit... with a .30 cal pellet... with accurate consistency... with sub-sonic sound. Whatever you do, do NOT start watching videos put out by EDgun Leshiy on YouTube. That spending itch will begin.

BTW... good killin'.

cajun bob

LSB Member
With all of those Trash Pandas about, whatever you do, do NOT discover the world of PCP air guns, especially ones you can (adjust) power down to the point of no exit... with a .30 cal pellet... with accurate consistency... with sub-sonic sound. Whatever you do, do NOT start watching videos put out by EDgun Leshiy on YouTube. That spending itch will begin.

BTW... good killin'.
Just

BTW... good killin'.

Too late for me Ratdog but I agree,don't go there it will cost you plenty. lol
Cricket 25 cal tuned by Georgia air guns. Probably haven't nailed as many coons as Diggler but I'm working on it.

getPart

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just

Too late for me Ratdog but I agree,don't go there it will cost you plenty. lol
Cricket 25 cal tuned by Georgia air guns. Probably haven't nailed as many coons as Diggler but I'm working on it.

getPart
I'm still valiantly resisting the urge to buy one. Trying to decide which one I want. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.