More Dining Goodness From the Arctic

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Musk Ox. The hairs are woven into a very fine yarn and knitted into wearables. The yarn is extremely light in weight, but WAY warmer than wool. They also eat good. When threatened, they'll herd up and into a circle, putting their young in the center and stand their ground.

On the bus ride to Deadhorse (Monday), I was treated to this photo opportunity.

0813001MuskOx_zpsf0bfa18a.jpg

0813002MuskOx_zpsb34acebc.jpg

0813003MuskOx_zps50b9bf56.jpg

0813004MuskOx_zps923e85b8.jpg

0813005MukOx_zps51687c4d.jpg

Last edited:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey I need one of those for my superslam

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hahaha, but then I have to photoshop myself into it and it has to be dead

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did my part and found ya the critter... so, git after it young man !!! LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok I'm on my way. You drive ill shoot

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you get to Deadhorse, hang a left. About 45 miles later you'll hit the Kuparuk bridge. Get your CREEP on there and don't put holes in pipes. Oh yeah... you can't go there, they won't let you passed the guard shack just outside of Deadhorse. LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you get to Deadhorse, hang a left. About 45 miles later you'll hit the Kuparuk bridge. Get your CREEP on there and don't put holes in pipes. Oh yeah... you can't go there, they won't let you passed the guard shack just outside of Deadhorse. LOL

That's why your supposed to drive

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... we had/have drones in the air up there this summer. Pretty funny actually... the Feds playing with their drone, crash it when it got a little further than it should've. I doubt it made the news, I don't see any recovery efforts ramping up... nor any concern for the impact on the fragile environment... and the stress it put on the animals. They just packed up their chit and went home. Nothing to see here folks... it wasn't a private sector mishap, move along.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love all the stories of towns that will issue drone permits and maps of where the drones fly. This is going to become a rather interesting time for small aircraft. It will all hit the fan when someone shoots down a prop plane thinking they are hunting drones and not paying attention