Lwrc spr

Tmm

LSB Member
Was given one as a gift. It's non adjustable system. What steps need ,if any , to be taken to run suppressor full time. Never had a piston gun before. Have adj gas blocks on everything else . Thanks

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've run the original Razorback six8 for two years no issues. The piston system bleeds off most of the extra gas. I will say with the adjustable gas block they do run smoother suppressed.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
terrible gift and you need to send to me so as not to get frustrated!

Tmm

LSB Member
Ok thank you. Any idea if I can swap for adjustable block? Plan on calling mfg later just hadn't had chance yet .

To the man in Florida, I'll send it to you if it gives me too much trouble. I was gonna get the a5, guy heard me talking to the bride. He beat me too it. Just not exactly what I would've gotten. .....

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ok thank you. Any idea if I can swap for adjustable block? Plan on calling mfg later just hadn't had chance yet .

To the man in Florida, I'll send it to you if it gives me too much trouble. I was gonna get the a5, guy heard me talking to the bride. He beat me too it. Just not exactly what I would've gotten. .....

Your SPR will run just fine as is with a suppressor.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Great, I will pay shipping and the FFL too,Heck I might even send you a DI 6.8 AR...lol

Tmm

LSB Member
For anybody that may be interested......finally got to shoot the thing. Very slick rifle. Extremely impressed with accuracy and overall build for factory gun. Trigger was heavy for my liking, but definitely not bad. It's heavy barrel model. Not Sure if that's standard on that rifle or not.. two thumbs up from me

Tmm

LSB Member
For anybody that may be interested......finally got to shoot the thing. Very slick rifle. Extremely impressed with accuracy and overall build for factory gun. Trigger was heavy for my liking, but definitely not bad. It's heavy barrel model. Not Sure if that's standard on that rifle or not.. two thumbs up from me

Tmm

LSB Member
After reading what I wrote...... when I said I was impressed by the build for a "factory gun" , what I should have said was I would have never expected such high quality build from a factory out of the box rifle.

Tmm

LSB Member
After reading what I wrote...... when I said I was impressed by the build for a "factory gun" , what I should have said was I would have never expected such high quality build from a factory out of the box rifle.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK...OK...OK...OK

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You get what you pay for, some people learn this early some people learn it late the expensive way.