Like New: PVS-7, Gen 3 Pinnacle, Thin-Film, Auto-gated, with Test Data Sheet

YellowHammer

North Alabama
$1650 shipped CONUS. Only trade I'm looking for is possibly a 3x or 4x ACOG plus $1300. PP fine if you pay the fees.

Armasight PVS-7, Gen 3 Pinnacle Tube, Thin-Film, Auto-gated model
#NAMPVS7001P3DA1
(Same as: Armasight PVS-7 Gen 3 Pinnacle Auto-Gated Night Vision Goggles NAMPVS7001P3DA1 Generation: 3, — Free Two Day Shipping); tube spec sheet dated late 2016

Purchased these PVS-7's on May 1st from a major retailer w/spec sheet so you will know the exact provenance of these NVGs. These are like they just came out of the box. I bought these as a spare/loaner but found something else that has captured my attention. They have had less than 30 minutes use. They have an audible auto-gated whine when turned on which goes away after a second or so. Any spots/specks on the exterior pictures is just dust (I had already put them back in the safe before looking at the pictures).

Includes all factory accessories: Demist shields, sacrificial lense, lanyard, carrying case, skull crusher etc. It also has the test data sheet for the tube.

I tried to be overly critical of any blemishes so there are no surprises: There is one black speck visible in the tube (purple arrow). I was able to capture this speck on a picture.

There are 3 other faint blemishes when viewed with IR turned on and looking at white surface (blue & gray arrows). The gray arrow blemish is not a speck but more of a faint shadow. They are so hard to pickup I could not get a picture of them. You have to have the IR on and really be looking to see these 3 spots.

Info on the spec sheet numbers and a pic through the tube are available to interested parties via IM. This is an ITAR item. You must be willing to send me an email stating you understand and will abide by the applicable ITAR restrictions.

ETA: I'm probably going to be listing an Armasight Predator 640 1-8x in the near future if you are interested in a package deal.

1g39z8.jpg

All.png Side1.png

Attachments

• Side2.png
    Side2.png
    656 KB · Views: 3
  • Top.png
    Top.png
    925.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A+ service!

First, he is easy to deal with. Shipped the product the next day and texted tracking info right away.

Packed with lots of bubble wrap. Product was as described and ready for use. Batterys not included. Would reccomed. And buy again.

Last edited:

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
A+ service!

First easy to deal with. Shipped the product the next day and texted tracking info right away.

Packed with lots of bubble wrap. Product was as deceived and ready for use. Batterys not included. Would reccomed. And buy again.
I hope you meant “described”.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well they paid for them selves tonight. While sitting on the trunk of my car I spotted a lone boar crossing the hay field on his way to the corn field. I couldn't be more pleased.20180620_223001.jpg

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oooh, nice …

Putting that thing to good use. Keep After 'Em!