Killed 5 Last night!

Bama

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sat in shooting house and a bunch of hogs came out at 9:30. Shooting 6.8 spc. (Blackstone upper) with Cavity Back 120 gr pushed by aa2200 powder. Second hog I've taken with this new firearm and bullet. Very pleased to say the least! Enjoy!
Still can't post video since I upgraded to latest firmware. IMG_2912.JPG IMG_2915.JPG IMG_2919.JPG IMG_2921.JPG IMG_2925.JPG

LSB Active Member
Doood! That is awesome nice work. I literally am counting off the days til we can put corn back in the feeders....that is a big ol stank face in the mud feeder pleaser hog right there! Beauty work on those head pops nothing more fun that poking holes in their melons.

I'm interested to know the what/how kind of feeder setup that is....rebar supports?

Bama

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We find 55 gal drums and add angle iron or fence post. Yes, reinforce with rebar. Kinda homemade do it yourself. buy everlast feeder motors.Bucksnort  October 18 2017 001.JPG

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some good work on that feeder right there.

What scope can you no longer post video from since firmware update?

Thanks

LSB Active Member
Outstanding love the ingenuity....almost as much as the 5 pigs down. Great work.

Bama

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks, they work pretty good and last.
The thermal is Pulsar trail xp50. Got a fix by downloading VLC media player. Sitemark was a great help to suggest a solution. I'll post video soon.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oooh, nice carnage. Keep After 'Em!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now, THAT's a mud-puppy!

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you could start a women's mud wrestling league under that feeder....

LSB Active Member
Thanks, they work pretty good and last.
The thermal is Pulsar trail xp50. Got a fix by downloading VLC media player. Sitemark was a great help to suggest a solution. I'll post video soon.

That's great...who cares how or why just so it does the job. We have 3 roll barrels ready to go in play the evening of April 22. Going to use cell cams so we can make better use of our time over the property this summer. Will get a few feeders up and running as well along our usual scanning routes by the river. Will be fun to actually be on property when the cell phone goes 'ding' and know we are in a position to take advantage of 'em right then.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those bullets look devastating!