JUST WONDERING - -> ??

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Have noticed not much discussion lately. Especially on hog tactics and using thermal,chamberings and loads.
Wondering if my settings are wrong or other problems.
I like this forum and have learned alot about hog hunting. Hopefully I am getting the latest info and my settings are correct.
Thanks to all you gentlemen for provideing a avenue for learned knowledge.
I am retired and realize that most of you guys have regular jobs and kids. Most of you guys have a more complecated life than I do. But please keep posting your latest adventures along with guns,loads,hunting tactics,thermal usage,etc,etc.
Thanks to all. ---- pruhdlr

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It has definitely slowed a lot. There seems to be an ebb/flow of folks using it. The biggest struggle I'm seeing at present is that because the site is no longer using a secure server, we're flooded with overseas types who want to use this for their nefarious uses, and it's been a bit of a headache watching for and deleting more than a dozen per day. First it was from China, then Vietnam, lately it's been Russia. Someone's found an open back door into the forum and has propped that door open for all of their buddies. I'd heard rumor that we'd be getting some things updated to get things secure again. I hope that is the case.

I too always enjoy reading the adventures folks are having out in the woods.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think it's just easier to post things on Facebook these days. For myself I don't post much on anything anymore. Although I hunt every weekend and have tons of video. My older Zeus video just can't really match the clarity of the new stuff. Not to mention my son did all the video editing and he's not around much anymore.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... old farts (like me) will just keep right on wondering then. I refuse to associate myself with ANY of the Social Medium Viruses, such as Faceplant, Flip-Flop, Intant Flam, Twit, etc. I learned my lesson after learning that there was more to the internet than AOL. LOL I won't allow that virus to even exist on my devices.