Just trying it again

cletus

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can watch both videos can any one else see them please save me the frustration and say yes

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Atta boy, CletusJ! now get some more on here lol never noticed before how much your lime green actually resembles DJ's ghey blue...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All's well (viewing) from "Latte-Land". Nice kills!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Dang boys! That's how you kill a mess of hogs.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! In the 2nd vid, the shot sounded like a pellet gun!

D

djones

that's putting them down just like BR taught ya! i think i like the red crosshairs now. if y'all ever have a drawing for someone to come hunt with ya'll, and i win, i'm going to give bdubb my own version of a gag order.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
good shooting there guys, well done, you sure hit more in a sounder than sumtingwong does!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweetness!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was a pile of hogs...the best shot was at 1:17 on that video...smoked the little guy at about 80 mph!
That was the one that I shot 5 minute before he finally bled out bout the time dubb hit him in the head.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that's putting them down just like BR taught ya! i think i like the red crosshairs now. if y'all ever have a drawing for someone to come hunt with ya'll, and i win, i'm going to give bdubb my own version of a gag order.
You are welcome anytime, as long as you bring KillK along to shoot for you! Gus will make sure you act right lol