Hush puppy?

Harris hawker

LSB Member
Looks like the 300 might have met its match.
The 416 hushpuppy.
No this is not a fake or joke, released at shot show this year.

image.jpg

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like magic unicorn fart bullets to me. A point blank range of 200 yards on a man size target? I wonder what the case capacity, muzzle velocity, and drop past 100 yards are? "Rapid yaw on impact, producing massive tissue damage and knock down power"? Last I checked yawing does not transfer energy at an optimum rate when compared to bullet expansion. Sounds like a lot of compromises going on.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like magic unicorn fart bullets to me. A point blank range of 200 yards on a man size target? I wonder what the case capacity, muzzle velocity, and drop past 100 yards are? "Rapid yaw on impact, producing massive tissue damage and knock down power"? Last I checked yawing does not transfer energy at an optimum rate when compared to bullet expansion. Sounds like a lot of compromises going on.
In the 416 cal there are a lot of bullets with low opening velocitys in the 1000-1200fps range, mostly big round nosed dangerous game stuff. So for a sub gun, its a smart caliber, but I doubt it will be viable at 200yds even with supersonic loads and pointy bullets.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like more RSlithers-Snake-Oil to me.