Hunting with fireworks!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did a little hunting this weekend it was a great show watching all the fireworks with night vision, was not sure how the hogs were going to react though. But it worked out good for me bad for them 14 total hogs down.

Six hogs down in this video I put this one up showing how you can get the hogs to run away from cover when you are using a suppressor. These were all killed with the 120gr sst.

A few of the hogs could not find them all because of all the deep holes they dug.

Went back the next day and this is what the damge looked like from the ground.

But the view from the air really shows the extent the whie spot is my truck for scale.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You sure have the hogs back at the Ranch, great shooting. just a lot of damage to those fields, the drone really showed what it is like.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go and good shooting. I need to learn to shoot like you.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome job. I love the use of the drone. Maybe it will make more people realize the extent of the damage

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang... looks like a carpet bombing run from above.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video, I definitely need to take some shooting lessons from you lol.
That was nice to add that drone footage to show just how bad they damage the fields. That's one thing thats always hard to explain to non-hunters about why we kill so many hogs and a lot of the time just dispose of them. They are an extreme nuisance to our crops.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video, I definitely need to take some shooting lessons from you lol.
That was nice to add that drone footage to show just how bad they damage the fields. That's one thing thats always hard to explain to non-hunters about why we kill so many hogs and a lot of the time just dispose of them. They are an extreme nuisance to our crops.

Even with killing and trapping over 5,000 hogs you can see they are not in short supply. Can you imagine what it would be like without killing them?!?!?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An amazing amount of damage. Great Shooting fun to watch!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The drone footage was a nice touch. It's very hard to explain the extent of damage without seeing it.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I know how much damage they can do, but that's going beyond absurd. Personally, I think you need a couple helpers with itchy trigger fingers.....Just saying!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks great! Good calls on the cow and tanks, I like that. I really like the drone footage.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Even with killing and trapping over 5,000 hogs you can see they are not in short supply. Can you imagine what it would be like without killing them?!?!?
The government would have to start killing them! We had a farmer lose his whole crop on one 240 acre milo field due to the hogs.
What kind of drone was that?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know how much damage they can do, but that's going beyond absurd. Personally, I think you need a couple helpers with itchy trigger fingers.....Just saying!

I worked hard to get them back here. Had wiped them out completely took almost two years to get them back. I normally do not shoot them on this place it's reserved for guest.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The government would have to start killing them! We had a farmer lose his whole crop on one 240 acre milo field due to the hogs.
What kind of drone was that?

I actually cleared them off this property completely but stopped trapping and shooting them for two years now. It took the full two years for them to come back. This way I have a good spot when I need to take sponsors, magazines, or TV show out

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AS always very cool!!! Field looks a mess!! Artillery practice!!??:) BANG BANG!!