Howdy

Bionic Randy

I'm retired military, originally from Alvin, now living in the hill country (Pipe Creek). I am 51, hunted all my life with bow, rifle, and crossbow. I do a lot of hunting and shooting, a little guiding, teach rifle and pistol, and I love turning wild hogs into sausage. I came across this site looking for night optics. I am currently watching a feeder with my .243 in my lap, waiting on sausage ingredients to show up. Looking forward to digging deeper into the site and hopefully learn more! Y'all be safe! -Randy

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Howdy Randy and welcome!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome, and good luck with acquiring the sausage fixin's …

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I'm retired military, originally from Alvin, now living in the hill country (Pipe Creek). I am 51, hunted all my life with bow, rifle, and crossbow. I do a lot of hunting and shooting, a little guiding, teach rifle and pistol, and I love turning wild hogs into sausage. I came across this site looking for night optics. I am currently watching a feeder with my .243 in my lap, waiting on sausage ingredients to show up. Looking forward to digging deeper into the site and hopefully learn more! Y'all be safe! -Randy
Welcome! If you're still looking for night optics check with Cliff from ******************* here on this site

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Can we get and update on the hunt?

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hi ya Randy. Thank you for your service to our county.
And welcome to the forum. --- pruhdlr

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Howdy!