Howdy from north of Seattle

Gastone

Greetings to you all. My first post on this site. Loads of great info here. There’s lots on this site to keep someone busy for a long while.
I’ve been reading a lot of posts regarding thermal vision scopes. I just purchased a new Armasight 640 2-16 50mm and hope to get some good use out of it. I joined to hopefully get some information on the Armasight extended Battery pack. I’ve read as many posts as I can and I’m in the process of building my own external battery pack. I’ve uncovered a lot of information here but need a little bit more. I’ve sourced the components and am now trying to find out which pins are positive and negative on the Binder plug coming out of the Armasight extended Battery pack.
Would anyone have one of these Battery packs and be willing and able to test theirs and post a results?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray! We got 'em surrounded now!

If you connect with "Dave", he posts as "elkbow" over on 68forums... he's been known to build cables... and may have the answers/solution to your project.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good luck on your battery pack efforts,
and meanwhile — Welcome!

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the isle of misfit toys...can you send me a sixer of Alaskan Amber? I can't find that down here and really liked it when we took a vacay up there last summer.

HotRod61

LSB Member
Welcome aboard. Great site here.

Use to live in and work in the Seattle area not long ago. Woodinville area.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I don't know about accurate weight estimates, but I'd categorize them as 'BIG' …