How to add your State Town to your Avatar

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FrankT found out you can add your location State/Town to your avatar. If you click on your username a personal details page comes up. There is a custom title line add your State and town here. This will make it easier for people close to each other to arrange hunts and such.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Click twice on your username top right corner. First click shows still like signature line avatar ect. Second click shows your personal details page. Type your city and state in the custom title line!

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I am way to young to be blind...

I do not see a custom title line. I am seeing a trend though. The only guys that have a location are either "vendors" or "supporters". This may have something to do with it.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have Gender and Date of Birth directly underneath my avatar while on the personal details page.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am way to young to be blind...

I do not see a custom title line. I am seeing a trend though. The only guys that have a location are either "vendors" or "supporters". This may have something to do with it.
Ding ding ding we have a winner try it now

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only supporters could edit it. Supporters get a few perks besides just the tab. But I gave this one to all registered members. If I start seeing things besides city and state. It will be locked again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Please note BUMP

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Click on your user name, then account upgrades to become a Supporter.