Hoping All Had a Happy Thanksgiving

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had dinner with cousins yesterday. Bittersweet time. Dinner was with my cousin's wife, their daughters, and a couple of their kids, as well as some extended family. That was the sweet. The bitter was that my cousin lost his battle with cancer on October 28th. One of his granddaughters lost her battle back in April (she was 25). Been a tough year.

We had a wonderful meal, good memories/conversation had.

I got to lay eyes on this beauty. Joe (my cousin) bought this '29 Model A earlier this year. It's NOT a "kit". It's the real deal. He got to drive it one time before he became too ill to do so. The previous owner added the seatbelts.

Attachments

• ModelA004.jpg
    ModelA004.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ModelA007.jpg
    ModelA007.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
I shot a deer a couple of years ago. As soon as I shot it it started freezing rain and got really dark in the woods. I took what meat I could and got out of there. I planned to go back the next day and salvage the rack. It rained the next day and I couldn’t go out. A week later the rack was gone and I was bummed. This Saturday I went back to the area looking for pigs. No pigs but I found the rack. A real Thanksgiving Story..
D75C8E36-C622-4FF5-8526-8A6DB281E056.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a sweet Holiday gift right there, and already a European mount. Can't beat that with a stick.