Hogster-C Thermal Clip-On

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been getting to try out a pretty nifty thermal clip-on. I am NOT a fan of thermal clip-ons as I have seen several instances of where somebody managed to not get one on correctly before a hunt and then was 7" off at 100 yards and could not figure out what was going on with their shots. I have been out with this clip-on 3 nights and have been taking it off and putting it back on for each hunt and then checking to see if my zero has held and so far, it is holding fine, but I verify on a target before I start my hunts with it.

So far, I am finding it quite huntable. Probably the thing I am disliking most about the clip-op aspect is the lack of flexibility using the daylight optic in that either you are lined up behind it properly and have a proper view or you are not. Once there, this all works well together.

There are 3 links at the end that include another hunt plus some more specific information on the scope, how it is mounted, etc.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We may have to start calling you “ der Stinktiermorder “ ! Looks like a good hunt. That clip on has a good picture or at least looks like it to me. Thanks for the test run.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sooooo.... what you're telling us, is... your night ended like this:

Pew-thud-PEW
Pew-thud-PEW
Pew-thud-PEW
Pew-thud-PEW

Nice collection of Happy Meals from that sow. Congrats on getting the target boar too.