Hogs ON The Round Bales

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last week, it was hogs on a giant pile of pecans. This week, it is hogs on top of round bales...

Dave had been telling me about this for a while, but I had yet to see it - hogs getting up on top of the round bales and decimating the bales. Finally got to see it for the first time last night. What is interesting is that not only were the hogs getting on the bales, but Dave had been out the previous two nights and shot hogs off of them. I didn't know if we would see anything or not, but sure enough, they did show up. However, we had to take care of a couple of other hogs first...

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really nice Brian. You've spoiled us with the videos.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Well done. At the end of the video, the slow motion shots, it looks like u can see where a bullet that passed through the hit hog, hit the hog that was walking past behind her around the hip. Looks like u can see an entry spot and then blood going down the side when it runs off?? Maybe not?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice volley there B !!! Double head shot... she's not goin' anywhere!! Four Happy-Meals is a great bonus too.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And a GOOD ON YA!! for that. The plan was a good plan. They did what they were suppose to, and you had a couple dandys in there too!! BANG BANG!!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... definitely a good plan to shoot the hog on the right and drive them to the left.

D

djones

if the equipment wasn't in the way, i'd get up on the roof with pack full of magazines

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done, Sir!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If they have grain in the heads they will be destroyed if they find them. Ask me how I know! I lost 60 bales in two nights.