HOG CONTROL ALPHA SOW DOWN. FIVE HOGS TAKEN OUT.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is another video showing how dependent the hogs are on the alpha or lead sow. I take her out first and watch the confusion that follows.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice! The intro is great!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sure does show what they do and gives extra shots you might not have had. Thanks

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I really need to start working on identifying the Alpha. I get quite a few groups and have just been picking the biggest pig
And shooting. Sometimes I get one or two before they get off for good and sometimes they mill around and come in and out as you describe and I get several.

I am going to have to search your instructions on identifying the lead sow and see if I can up my ratio. Kind of a double edge sword as I only have my lease to hunt on so I try to limit my hunting pressure so I do not drive them off. I regularly get daytime pics with groups of 20-30 pigs in each one at my feeder stands so I know I have plenty.

Thanks for all your efforts in educating us.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video. Good job once again.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Another great video. Thanks a lot for your efforts to undumb....edumacate...er...make us smarter.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video. I love watching that stuff.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need to start identifying the alpha sow as well ... Oh great video as always!

Last edited:

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM.
You do really good videos. Just a suggestion for all of us, especially the old guys. In your intro you have the pic of the hog and part of the rifle. Do it with the whole rifle and explain about the options. As an example, the thermal pics are very clear and the termal was the 75 mm as you said on 6.8 forums. and used as a stand alone.

the rest of you guys feel free to add or bash my thoughts,but be gentle as I am very sensitive!!!!!!!

Your videos are the best out there, keep up the good work !!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM.
You do really good videos. Just a suggestion for all of us, especially the old guys. In your intro you have the pic of the hog and part of the rifle. Do it with the whole rifle and explain about the options. As an example, the thermal pics are very clear and the termal was the 75 mm as you said on 6.8 forums. and used as a stand alone.

the rest of you guys feel free to add or bash my thoughts,but be gentle as I am very sensitive!!!!!!!

Your videos are the best out there, keep up the good work !!

Good recommendations! By far the best videos out there, no wonder you are Pro Staff!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done there T. Good illustration of what you're relating.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys! Shooter what I'm trying to do with the intro is add a few clips from each hunt into it, but the rifle clip was the LWRC with the apollo and vortex on it so had nothing to do with this particular video just part of the intro.

This time instead of using txt to list the equipment I talked about using the zeus 3x 640 75mm but if someone has the sound off then they won't know.

Thanks for the ideas they always help me to improve!