Hi everyone new member here looking for hog depredation services!

Noland Brandson

Hi everyone. Noland here! I'm interested in looking for hog forums similar to this one. Please let me know if you know of any more. Also I am interested in hog depredation services in Texas. Location doesn't matter just want to find them! Please let me know if you know people that do this work!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray. Is your search that of a land owner, looking to hire folks to come shoot hogs? Or, are you looking to connect with a group hired to do that... hoping to join in on the hunt? What you're seeking isn't real clear.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hi! Welcome.
It's a good group here, albeit sometimes a little strange…

Okay, I lied about the 'little' part.

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
Nah, we're all fine, just fine...........
SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Noland Brandson

Welcome to the fray. Is your search that of a land owner, looking to hire folks to come shoot hogs? Or, are you looking to connect with a group hired to do that... hoping to join in on the hunt? What you're seeking isn't real clear.
Hi thanks for asking! I'm conducting research on the hog problem in Texas for the University of Texas at San Antonio and am looking for landowners with this problem, organizations that provide hog hunting experiences, as well as hunters who's services include helicopter based depredation, by foot or mobile hunting, traps, and any other methods. I'm also looking for people who may not be landowners but who have had this problem affect them.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

I lived in Boerne until March, when I moved to Kentucky.

If you are looking for people around SA that have property damaged from hogs, you'll have to move away from the city. Try visiting Strutty's or Tractor Supply in Boerne. I'd tell them about your search, since they sell products to people that own land that would also hate hogs. They might be able to help.

Try Kerrville and Fredericksburg as well.

Good luck!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
How far out from San Antonio are you willing to roam in the name of research?