Hello from the big sky!!

mt-ed

Greetings! I found this site via other forums......"snipers hide". We don't have pigs up here, but do have dogs.....coyotes and wolves. I'm transitioning into nv/ir so I can take advantage of the darkness!

Ed

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Ed, make yourself at home!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Greetings! I found this site via other forums......"snipers hide". We don't have pigs up here, but do have dogs.....coyotes and wolves. I'm transitioning into nv/ir so I can take advantage of the darkness!

Ed
Ed, Where are you at in Montana? I spent 5 years in Bozeman, have a brother there. Welcome and send some dead Wolf pics.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome the night vision/ thermal section is something I really want to improve and grow here glad to have you!

mt-ed

Ed, Where are you at in Montana? I spent 5 years in Bozeman, have a brother there. Welcome and send some dead Wolf pics.

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I'm in Helena.......the wolf snaps will have to wait......they're smarter than I am at the moment......working on changing that, however!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Greetings neighbor.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I'm in Helena.......the wolf snaps will have to wait......they're smarter than I am at the moment......working on changing that, however!!!
One of my buddy had 3 trips up there this past season. Really wanted a wolf. Only saw 1. He said they are really smart.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WELCOME ABOARD