Griffin Armament Alpha

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Griffin Armament Alpha is here! Light weight at 14.5 oz and user serviceable. The unique Ratchet-lok front cap and keyed together baffles allow the alpha to be disassembled by the end user for cleaning and ease of service. So now you can shoot lead or 22 rimfire through your rifle silencer without worrying about not being able to clean it. It ships with the minimalist taper mount and direct thread mount.

Rated on Following barrel lengths 7.5" 5.56mm, 8" 300BLK, 8" 7.62x39, 8" 6.8SPC, 12.5" 7.62x51, and 22" 300Win Mag
Diameter: 1.5”
Overall Length: 7.6”
Length Added: 5”
Weight: 14.5 Ounces
Materials: 17-4 Stainless Steel, and 6AL4V Titanium

Look for a video soon. In the meantime check out the Alpha running on a M240L Belt Fed 308.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good stuff ... just got the sportsman and recce 7 in, haven't shot them much but like them so far.

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone know if the advertised 14.5 ounce weight includes the required 1.8 ounce Minimalist Taper Brake? I'm in the middle of shopping for a light weight 308 suppressor that is rated for 12.5" 308 Win barrels. In the process of trying to put together a 12.5" LR-308 that weighs in under 7 lbs with suppressor. Looking like the Breviss II Ultra and the YHM Ti Phantom Direct Thread are the lightest that are rated for 12.5".

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It does not include the brake. However I was building a light weight rifle myself and they created this part. Griffin Taper Mount Minimalist Brake

To my knowledge this is the lightest weight silencer brake on the market.

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It does not include the brake. However I was building a light weight rifle myself and they created this part. Griffin Taper Mount Minimalist Brake

To my knowledge this is the lightest weight silencer brake on the market.

Thanks for hte prompt reply- I've been looking at your site for the last hour. Just got a TBAC Ultra 7 a few months ago for a 12" 6.8 and love it, but it's only rated for 16" 308. Don't really want to drop almost $2K on the Brevis II Ultra, and would be fine with a direct thread version. Looks like the YHM Ti Phantom Direct Thread is the lightest that fits the bill.

Got any idea of what the YHM flash hiders weigh?